Friday, January 05, 2007

Eye Candy Friday

For Eye Candy Friday: a pic of some cute cyclamens. I just found out you can repot the tubers after the plants go dormant (I always thought they were dead!).


After several froggings that occured because of bad stitch + yarn marriages, I've finally settled on the "Slip Stitch Zigzags" from The Harmony Guide's "440 more Knitting Stitches" for my father's scarf. This is the Royal Alpaca yarn I got during my visit to Imagiknit. Darker colored yarns that stripe (more like pool) are so hard to find stitches for! What a friggin' headache!

Really close closeup:

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:34 AM

    Oh, what a yummy close up, this looks so soft and fluffy and cozy and warm, and I adore the colours!
    These cyclamens are so beautiful - I didn't know either that the tubers can be repotted - thanks for sharing this bit of information!

    ReplyDelete