Monday, July 17, 2006

Ack! Who was I kidding?

Much to my dismay, a crazier than expected schedule coupled with size 0 needles means there is no way I can get these done in time...I'm gonna have to send an IOU.

I did 4 repeats of the lozenge pattern, and there are 4 more to go...and that's just the leg part.

Also, despite the fact I'm knitting tighter than usual, the yarn keeps sliding and the stitch loops get bigger than I want them. I'm wondering if this is because of the needle size or the yarn?...whatever it is, I never had this happen to me where the stitches won't stay put. Frustrating.

1 comment:

  1. I can't belive you're knitting a complicated pattern two at a time. I also can't believe that you'd consider knitting during the intermission of an opera. You're my new knitting hero. Even though they're not finished, the socks look great.

    ReplyDelete