Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Just Gettin' Started

So...this is my very first blog entry! Please be patient with me as I navigate through this new experience...




I am one of the newer members of the STR Club! I'm really excited about knitting with this gorgeous yarn, but I'll probably use a different pattern that what it came with...it's not really my kind of sock.








Currently OTN I have Grumperina's Jaywalkers. I'm doing the toe-up magic loop method, and I'm using Claudia's Handpainted Yarns in Terracotta. Needles are Addi Turbos size 1.
















1 comment:

  1. No worries I started on here like a year ago got confused, came back in sept. still was confused then made myself do it to it in march so...your jammin by my standards! I love your lb's I have a congo african grey, birds rule!
    PS
    you knit well!

    ReplyDelete